Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wonderful Fall Gift!

This beautiful jar of fall potpourri was given to me for my birthday by Ann and Bill Gordon today at breakfast.  We went to IHop and had a very yummy breakfast and wonderful conversation.  I wanted to share this with you because Ann is such a creative and thoughtful person and Bill is her wonderful sidekick.  I love receiving gifts like this!!! Also in the bag was a beautiful card that Ann made.  We didn't know a year ago if we would have Ann and birthdays are a wonderful way to celebrate life.  She survived cancer and chemo treatments and is now free. She saw her new oncologist today and they were really pleased with her progress.  Our workshop group, Morning Star Stampers are very grateful she is able to come to our meetings and participate in full with us now.  She was the demonstrator for this group and had to give it up due to the type treatments she had.  I was the lucky recipient of the group and we have lots of fun together.   Thanks Ann for all your input and willingness to help with any project big or small.  Isn't the card beautiful and I am the lucky recipient of this lovely card.  We will be celebrating Ann's birthday in a couple of weeks.  Now...I will need to get out all of my fall stuff and get busy decorating.          

Happy Stamping,  Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment