Saturday, February 7, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Altered

On my January 28th bhere. You will notice I did change some things up but it was seeing her card that made the difference.  Check her out!  The Paper Pumpkin Kits are amazing.  You get all the supplies to make anywhere from 6-8 projects and you can change them up to suit you.
log I shared the candy holders that came in the January kit.  Well....I had some product left over and decided I needed a few more cards and this is what I came up with.  The second card shown the inspiration came from Heidi Boos blog, Stuck on Stamping here.  As you can see I changed it up but the inspiration came from seeing this card.  On this one I used the embossing folder Perfect Polka Dots 117335 and Blushing Bride 131198 and Real Red 102482 card stock with a Real Red heart punched out with the Sweetheart punch 133786 on weekly specials this week. Real Red ink 126949 was used for sentiment and tiny hearts.  These stamps were in the kit and other items on card were in the kit. The second card was inspired by Heidi Boos (Thank you Heidi).  I cut the banners with the Bitty Banners Framelit 129267 page 230 AC catalog.  Gorgeous Grunge  stamp set 130517 was used for the back ground and the little heart came in kit.  As you can see I finished the inside with a little of the speck stamp(from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set) and little hearts from the kit. I love finishing the inside of my cards.  I have probably told you that many times, but it never hurts to say it again. LOL!  Real Red 126949 and Blushing Bride ink 131172 was used. The twine was from the kit and you get plenty of everything.
Happy Stamping and Crafting,
Johnnie Sexton
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment