Friday, March 28, 2014

Chic n Clique

I wanted to tell you about the new program Angie Kennedy-Juda has going.  I have been viewing Angie's blog for many years and watched it grow.  This program she has going is for membership only.  There is a Premium and a Regular membership.  Go check her site out and see which one you would like to belong to. She has tutorials, projects, video's other than what she has on her regular site.  You can join the bi-weekly sketches and there are some really cute cards showing up on the sketch board.  I am really excited for her and hope you will consider checking it out.   Go to ChicnClique Forum or www.chicnscratch.com

Below is the  first  sketch sent in to the Sketch Forum: And Yes, again I used Modern Medley DSP!! My all time favorite DSP!


I used the Modern Medley DSP126926, Very Vanilla 101650, and Basic Black 121045, Candy dots neutral 130934, Decorative Label punch 120907, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Modern Label punch119849, and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set 127802 WM.  This is my go to set for most sentiments it has 24 sentiments you can use.  I cut the Decorative Label in Very Vanilla in half long ways and then layered the basic black so you could just see the edges of the Very Vanilla.  So, I hope this information has been helpful and you will go visit her site.  You can't go wrong by just visiting but once you get there you will want to stay.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator





No comments:

Post a Comment