Friday, March 28, 2014

Wedding Card

 The Wedding season is upon us!  You want to look just as stylish as the wedding party with your special card for that special day.  Hope this idea will help you make that special card.

This card uses the flower from Blooming with Kindness, but I bought it when it was being sold separately.  The Mr. and Mrs. stamp is from the Label Love stamp set. The piece behind the sentiment is from Label Bracket punch and Chalk Talk and Modern Mosaic embossing folder was used.  Also, the Artisan Label punch was used to punch out the Mr. and Mrs. label. Basic black was used to make the flag behind the Chalk Talk label.  I think you can tell how simply but elegant this card is with using Basic Black and Whisper White card stock.  You could also use Silver or Gold glitter paper as the flag behind the sentiment. The Foil paper wouldn't look bad either, in silver or gold.
This is the inside of the card and like I said before in another project the inside is important, also. I just stamped the Blooming with Kindness a little off the edge with Black Staz-on ink. Nice subtle finish to the inside. I don't usually stamp a sentiment in the card until I am ready to use it.  This has just become a habit of mine and that way I can personalize to the person I am giving it to.  I will list the supplies below for your shopping convenience.  Enjoy!!!

I cased this card from Natalie Kennedy at Sit.Stay.Stamp blog.  She put a gold flag behind her sentiment.  I liked that but just wanted to change it up a bit.  This card was posted on Pinterest. We also did this card in my monthly club.

Supplies:  Stamps: Label Love 130622, Chalk Talk 130634, Blooming with Kindness 126422 CM
Ink:  Black Staz-on.  Paper:  Whisper White 100730, Basic Black 121045. Accessories: Pearls 119247, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder 129984, Chalk Talk Framelits 129983, Artisan Label punch 130920, Bracket label punch ( Occasion Catalog) Dimensionals 104430, Snail adhesive 104332.

No comments:

Post a Comment