Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MIA but I'm Back

I have been gone for a couple of weeks due to surgery on my knee.  Life is back to normal and I have been able to get in my craft room.  I wanted to do this cute project I saw on Pinterest while I was recuperating.  My granddaughter loaned me her IPad, so I would have some entertainment during my down time.  I made a box to hold some of the Christmas cards I wanted to get started on.  The cards are A2 and I just layered some Christmas DSP from Stampin' Up and cut a strip of Real Red to go across the top of the DSP and then I used the 2 3/8" scallop punch on Real Red cardstock and a 2" Whisper White circle punch.  I stamped off the tree in Old Olive and stamped it on the circle and then stamped the sentiment in Real Red over the tree.  I used Festival of Tree stamp set on the cards.  The box is made from a video I saw on Pinterest.  This lady has a wonderful site and I hope you will visit it and make the box to hold your cards, tags, etc. Whatever you need a box for.  Decorate it anyway you want. Please visit here to see the video and I hope you have fun making this fun project.  You could also make the boxes and label them with different cards in it for future use.  Just have fun.  She is a very thorough arts/craft person.  Check out her complete blog.

Happy Stamping and Crafting,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment