Monday, August 17, 2015

Christmas In July!!

This is a card I have been wanting to do when I came back from recouping from surgery. When I made my last post...the darn computer started acting up and I couldn't post. Had to send it to the computer doc. So, I decided to go ahead and make some Christmas cards while waiting on the computer to come back.  The pic isn't that grand but I will work on that.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Festival of Trees 135059 page 71 of annual catalog.
Inks: Cherry Cobbler 126966, Garden Green 126973, and Gold metallic (retired)
Paper: Whisper White 100730, Gold Foil sheets 132622 for stars page 148
Accessories: Star punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack 133787 page 166, tree embossing folder is retired, dimensionals 104330 for layering the trees and card front.
note: the tree stamp was stamped on inside with no ornaments

I have a couple more I hope to get posted.  The new Holiday Day catalog has me in its spell.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment