Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Morning Star Stampers Workshop Swaps

These are the cards that were swapped at the October workshop. In previous posts you saw the cards we did at workshop.  Joyce used the Color Me Autumn DSP, Harriett used the tag punch, woodgrain folder and the leaf punch from Fall Fest.  Ann used the feather framelit and the curvy die to make her cute Turkey that I named LeRoy! Beth did the beautiful floral card and Linda gave us the glittery turkey on her fall card.  They are all gorgeous! I don't think my picture taking captures them as I would really like. I am not a photographer and sometimes they aren't done the justice they deserve.  Time will make me better I hope and on my Santa list this year I put I would very much like a new camera! (I hope Santa Bob reads my post), LOL! Enjoy!  Happy Stamping, Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment