Monday, October 13, 2014

Silhouette Cameo First Real Project

These are some of projects I have been working on.  I have a lot of work to do to catch up on how to do monograms. These are done in white vinyl and are filled with candy.  My grands are giving these to their secret pals that run cross country with them.  They will be doing Mac Conference this Monday if the weather holds for them and then the oldest grand will go to the State Meet in Hendersonville, NC.  Bob and I are so proud of both of them. This is Makayla's first year and Megan's 3rd year. They wanted the final gift they give before reveal time to be special and this is what they wanted to do. They do a Bible verse for each gift they give and this is the one they chose to do::

I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

We wish the entire team at Westminister Catawba Christian School the best this Monday at MAC Conference!

Happy Fall Ya'll,
Johnnie Sexton

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! You did a great job, and I love the verse that your grands chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany...that means a lot coming from you. You are so good at the silhouette stuff. I sure bought a lot of candy this year and I feel like I ate half of it. Hugs and thanks again, Johnnie

      Delete