Sunday, December 28, 2014

Just Wanted to Share!

These two Valentine's I received several years ago and have no idea who made them.  I have never sent them out because I liked them and wanted to save them, silly huh!  I am sure the persons that sent them to me meant for me to use them.  The pink card with the flower on it I don't have any clue what was used.  I think you can figure it out if you want to make one. The one with truck is from Loads of Love a Stampin'Up set.  They used Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.  Ink is Basic Black, Real Red and Brillant Blue marks. This stamp set is retired as well as the Brillant Blue marker. The hearts in the back of the truck  have Crystal Effects on them and popped on with dimensionals.  The red portion has little hearts stamped all over it with Real Red ink.  I just wanted to share some of my favorite things.  Hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment.  I love to hear from you.




 Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment