Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sweetheart Cards!

I was cleaning out some baskets in my craft room (much needed) and found these embossed background heart layers.  I think the embossing folder is a cuddlebug folder.  I use to do a lot with that several years ago.  I decided it was time to use some of the stuff in the basket and here is what I came up with.  I used Basic Black , Whisper White and Real Red cardstock.  The LOVE (in Basic Black) on the front of this card was cut out on the Silhouette Cameo. The Real Red heart was cut out with the heart from the Circle Card framelits 133480. I added a rhinestone to the corner of the heart.  On the inside an oval was cut from the Ovals Collection 129381 and a heart like on the front of the card was added to the bottom of the oval.  Cute and simple, huh!  On the next card the LOVE was cut out from a framelit that was in a supplement from SU...it is retired, but was just to cute not to use.  The
'u" was cut from a framelit from the Label Card framelit 133479 and I cut the "u" off of it and placed it in the center of the Real Red heart.  On the inside of the card is an oval with a red heart placed at the bottom.  The red heart of this card was punched from the Sweetheart punch on page 222 of the annual Stampin' Up catalog.  I just love the shape of it.  Hope you enjoy and let me which one you like the best.  It is always good to hear what others think of you creations.  Now I feel better knowing I cleaned out some of the STUFF that was sitting around in baskets.  I have some more to use and will share in a couple of days.


Happy Stamping!
Johnnie Sexton
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment