Monday, December 22, 2014

Projects from Silhouette!!

I have been absent for  awhile from doing cards and other projects because of health issues.  I am feeling much better and will get back on schedule.  When I did feel like doing anything it was with vinyl.  So today I thought I would share some of the gift items that were made.  I hope you like.

 As you can see from the mix that I did, monogram cards for my oldest grandaughters classmates, gift tags, ornaments with Clemson paws, ornaments with for my youngest grandaughters class mates, and the gold charger plates with images from Silhouette store.  They were so much fun and easy to make and share with others.  I hope everyone enjoys looking at the fun projects and if you have any questions please email me.  I will reply.  Take care and have a Merry Christmas! Happy stamping and enjoying your craft goodies,  Johnnie Sexton




1 comment: