Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Congrats Wedding Card

Another wedding card with a different take on it from the one I posted on May 5th on my blog.  I used the same stamp set, Your Perfect Day.  Night of Navy and Whisper White with little flowers in Pink Pirouette.  I just really like this stamp set.  This is an A2 card!  As you can see I didn't use the Pink Pirouette down the middle. On the inside I used the #5 of the Labels framelit (counting from the middle) and stamped the leaves and glued a punched flower to it.  The Labels framelit on the front is the # 3 (from the middle) and I stamped the sentiment on the Whisper White and cut it out with framelit and then cut a Night of Navy with same framelit and just turned it another way after embossing it with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  The strip down the middle was also embossed with same folder.  Turned out to be a cute card in my book.  Hope you will make some of them.  The wddding season is upon us.  I have 2 invites already.  Love weddings!!

Stampin' supplies:

Stamp set- Your Perfect Day 137160
Card stock - Night of Navy 100867, Whisper White 100730, and Pink Pirouette 111351.
Ink - Night of Navy 126970
Accessories - Labels Collection framelits 125598, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder 117335 (retiring), Pearl Basic Jewels 119247, dimensionals 104330, snail 104332

If you need any of these supplies please click on the catalog in the sidebar of the blog.  Or just click here.

Happy Stamping and Crafting,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment