Friday, May 1, 2015

Shaynas Beach Buckets

My little neighbor came over the other day and wanted me to put a pink S on her blue bucket.  I told her I would be glad to and then she started adding things she wanted on it.  Very specific things. Well, I told my stepdaughter that the blue bucket wouldn't hold everything Shayna wanted, so she went and got a bigger one and that let me put some things on it that I wanted to put on it.  I found the cup at Family Dollar and away we go. Her name is on the bucket in 3 places per her request. Then I decided each piece in the bucket had to have an S on it or her name.  I had the Silhouette Cameo smoking by the time I finished all of these projects.  It was so much fun to plan what to put on each level of this pink bucket Pam bought.  Starfish, beach ball, Sun with glasses and a pink bow, turtle, fish and the words, water, sand, fun, and beach. On the blue bucket the big sun with her pink S, words sand box baby, fish with a pink eye and pink heart, pink crab and a yellow starfish. Then the cup had to be done.  I did this with a light pink starfish and her name in a darker pink.  The seahorse was done in white and dark pink.  All the vinyl was bought from Vinyl Expressions and the shapes are from the Silhouette Store. I added a picture of Megan and Shayna doing their favorite pool time....the hot tub!  She loves being in it with the jets on.

Shayna and Megan in hot tub!



No comments:

Post a Comment