Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happiness Jar!!!

Another wonderful idea my grand came up with is the Happiness Jar!  You make the label with saying and then take little pieces of paper and write different things on it and put them in the jar. When Mom or friend is having a bad day they can pull out a happy thought to make them smile.  She is such a caring little grand and love s to make things.  I am not her real grandmother, (step grandmother but have known her since birth), but I think I really instilled in her the love of crafts.  On the lid I did MOM in yellow vinyl from Expressions Vinyl.  The flower label was cut from a  flower punch by Stampin' Up and is retiring. The sun stamped in Daffodil Delight is from a stamp set by Stampin' Up called Kinda Eclectic.  One of my favorite sets.  The yellow ribbon is some from my stash. I put a Dafffodil Delight yellow band around the middle of the jar and glued the flower to it.  Here is a pic of the top of the lid. Pam really liked her gift!  Said she couldn't wait to see what Makayla had written on each sheet.   Really simple and easy project and so meaningful!    Happy Crafting!  Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment