Thursday, June 12, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes!!!!!

Front

inside
Hello Fellow Stampers,  It has been a busy time and I have been wide open.  I am in the process of rearranging my crafting area, again and getting ready for my next workshop.  Just a little crazy right now.  Thanks to my wonderful husband it has made some of the changes a little easier to do.  Those pictures will be coming later.  The card I have done to day is from the Endless Wishes Birthday photopolymer set.  I needed to make a card for my grand daughter and since she will be 11, I wanted to do her favorite color PINK with a little bling. Supplies used:
Stamp set:  Endless Birthday Wishes 137553, Ink: Memento Black 132708, Melon Mambo 126948 and markers Smokey Slate 131898, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight 119677, Card Stock: Basic Black 121045,  Kaleidoscope (retired) DSP, Tools: Oval Framelits 129381, Scallop Edge Border 119882, snail adhesive 104332, rhinestones 119246.  Don't forget the inside of your card.  And as always if you need any of these supplies please click on the catalog in sidebar and it will take you to my online store.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment