Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fairy Card to share from a friend!

I wanted to share a card with you all that a friend of mine from Nebraska sent to me awhile back.  She does such lovely work.  I think the little people and fairies that she does just pop off the page like they are real. She is now an SU demonstrator...you go Danni.  She has a  blog, works, has two children, elementary and middle school age, I think.  Her husband retired out of the armed services and will be working for the railroad.  I have never met her in person, but on the phone and in emails I think it would be a delight to get to know her.  You can check her blog here it is called Danni's Dreams. You will be amazed! Her color choices with paper is so inspiring and the coloring is just awesome.  Look at the wings on this fairy, she looks like she could just take off at any minute. The hair is just beautiful. I can't say enough about the artistry of this
friend. I think I shared another one with you some time ago. I want to be like Danni and color with copic's, blendabilities and put things together so nicely.  This I will continue to strive to do. Ho, Hum!  Thanks Danni for such a beautiful card and I hope I will receive many more.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for all the kind things you said about me, Johnnie!! You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete