Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Napkin Card

Hi Stampers, I was going through my stash cleaning out again and came across this card.  When I saw it I thought of Di Gibbs and Andrea Cimino.  Di raises chickens or maybe they raise her and Andrea is wanting to start raising chickens.  I wish them the best, too.  This card was made with a napkin.  I did this at Ann Gordon's house about 1 1/2 years ago. This is a great technique.  You pull the napkin apart and take the patterned piece and iron it on  to freezer paper.  Check out You Tube for the directions on how to do this technique.  Notice the die cut used.  You can pretty much cut them into any shape.  Just make sure you don't get the iron to hot and you don't have water in it.  So, go find you a pretty napkin and get started.

Happy Playing,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment