Sunday, June 1, 2014

Good Old Modern Medley and Paper Pumpkin

Hi Stampers,  This card is the second sketch I did for ChicnClique biweekly sketch.  I really like being challenged in this way.  It makes you think outside your comfort zone.  Again, I used my all time favorite Modern Medley and the Happy Father's Day stamp I got this month in my Paper Pumpkin Kit.  You can tell I am not a photographer. I hope you like!  I just cut graduated strips of Modern Medley DSP and one strip for center of Basic Black card stock.  The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black ink.  The twine was wrapped around the layer of Very Vanilla and a small bow tied on right side of card facing you.  The strips were attached with dimensionals and the Very Vanilla layer was snailed adhered to the Basic Black card stock.  Sentiment was stamped on Very Vanilla and punched out with the large oval punch and a piece of Basic Black was cut with the next to smallest Oval dies.  You can barely see it.  It really shows in person.  Stampin' Up supplies used: Stamp: Happy Father's Day from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  Visit Stampin'Up for more information about the Paper Pumpkin kit.  Card stock: Basic Black 121045, Very Vanilla 101650 and Modern Medley DSP 126926 ( will not be available after June 2nd upon availability).  Ink: Basic Black 126980. Tools and Accessories: Dimensionals 104430, snail adhesive 104332. Non SU is the black twine.

If you need any of these supplies please click on the catalog in sidebar.  Don't forget to leave a comment.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin'Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment