Friday, May 30, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts Your Way

Hi Stampers,  I did this card from a sketch.  I belong to ChicnClique and we do biweekly sketches and I have been a little behind, so next two post will be sketches.  I used Whisper White for the card base,  Daffodil Delight for the tag and Tangerine Tango for the scalloped pieces and Tangerine Tango ink for the sentiment.  The card base is measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" , scored at 4 1/4".  Watercolor Wonder DSP was used for half the card and it was cut at 4 1/4" x 3 3/4". Daffodil Delight was cut at 2" x 4" and the scallop strip for full card measures 1/4" x 4 1/4" and the small piece on tag is 1/4 x 2". I stamped the sentiment from Perfect Pennants in Tangerine Tango, added a ribbon with the new Tangelo Twist (available June 2nd) and rhinestones.  I think it is a refreshing summery looking card.  Stampin' Up supplies used: Stamp set: Perfect Pennants 133230. Card stock: Daffodil Delight 119683, Tangerine Tango 111348, Whisper White 100730 and the DSP Watercolor Wonder (132994) will be available until June 1. Ink: Tangerine Tango126946. Tools and Accessories: Scalloped Edge Border 119882, Scalloped Tag Topper 133324, dimensionals for tag 104430, snail adhesive 104332,  rhinestones 119246 and the New ribbon Tangelo Twist 133669 available June 2nd.  I will really miss this Watercolor Wonder paper, if it is one of your favorites order before June 1st....it is subject to availability.  If you need any of these supplies please click on the catalog in the sidebar and it will take you to my online store.  One of the good things about the online store is that it cuts out the middle guy and delivers right to your door.  If you need any help please contact me at josexton66@gmail.com.  Thanks and don't forget to leave a comment, I love reading them.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment