Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit


Hi Stampers!  These two cards I made from the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit on page 161 of the Annual Catalog that is current right now.  It coordinates with the stamp set Million and One.  I love the cut work on the card.  These can be layered on a piece of card stock or just decorate the card put message on the back and Walla..you have a beautiful card!  The stamp set comes with 2 stamps and is really easy to use. You get the heart stickers, ribbon pre-cut and rhinestones.  You could keep kits like this on hand for making quick, gotta have it right now cards.  I paired mine with Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate card stock and used Smoky Slate Ink. Supplies are:  Simply Fabulous Card Kit 126925 page 161, Stamps: Million & One (w) 126375, (c) 126377. Paper: Smoky Slate 131202, Pistachio Pudding 131294, Ink: Smoky Slate 131179.  Try a kit you might like it!  Sorry my pictures do not show as well as I would like.  Leave a comment and I will answer.  Love to read all comments!

Close up of saying!



Happy Stamping!
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator




No comments:

Post a Comment