Thursday, May 1, 2014

Flower Shop, Petite Petals Card Cased

Hi Stampers, this sweet little card was cased from Dawn Griffith  at Dawns Stamping Thoughts. Click on her name and it will take you to the video she created.  She received a card from someone in her upline and changed it up a bit. I really liked it so much I had to case it.  I made this for my workshop folks as a thank you to them for their orders several months ago.  I don't think my cutting along the top of the card is very good, but I did try.  You will see on Dawn's video what I am talking about.  Dawn is a pro at cutting. And remember don't forget about the inside of the card.  It is important too! The supply list is on her site as well.  She used Crumb Cake as the base and it is cut at 4 1/4" X 11 and scored at 5 1/2".  The front piece of Whisper White is cut at 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  It is flush on the sides.  Stamp sets used were Petite Petals and Flower Shop and stamped in Strawberry Slush ink.  I chose a different sentiment from Simple Sketched (hostess set) and I am going to miss this set very much.  I don't know if it will make the annual catalog coming out in May, but one can always hope.  I hope you like and will go to her site and watch her video, Dawn is so talented and I just love going to her blog everyday and seeing what she is up to.  Hope you can make the time to do so!  Thanks Dawn!

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

3 comments:

  1. This card looks familiar! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was done on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts and I liked it so much I cased it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete