Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day and Thank YOU!

To our Service Men and Women
To our Firefighters, Medics, and Law Enforcement men and women
I would like to pay a tribute to our service men and women.  This includes men and women in the Armed Services, Firefighters, Medics and Law Enforcement past, present and future.  Thank you for your service to our country and for respecting and upholding our Constitution. I know that a lot of families make big sacrifice's for their loved ones to go off to war and work everyday. Thank you for fighting for our Freedom on a daily basis.  None of you know what you will be facing on any given day and yet you still go out there and do what you are trained to do.  For this I THANK YOU ALL! This hits real close to home for me and my family. I have two nephews in law enforcement and some cousins. My brother-in-law (80 yrs old) just passed away and was a career man in the Army.  My son-in-law John  Harding is with the City of Charlotte firefighters. My father was in the Air Force but I don't remember much about that.  I just saw pictures and sometimes he would share a few tidbits about it.  He was like most soldiers and other service people ...just didn't want to talk about it. Here is a song on YouTube by Tim McGraw,  a tribute to our men and women.  I am proud to be an American and I want to thank each and every one of you for your services to our Country. Hope you have a great Memorial Day.  Shout out to Joyce Lineburger who made the red, white and blue thank you card.  I thought it was appropriate for the Salute to our service men and women.


Happy Memorial Day Everyone!
Johnnie Sexton


No comments:

Post a Comment