Monday, May 19, 2014

Simple Stems Girls Birthday Card

Hi Stampers, this is the little girls birthday card I said earlier in another post that would be coming soon. We are making this one in our workshop.  I think this one could be a baby card, too.  I used Pink Pirouette Card stock and ink.  This is done on a card base measuring  8" x 4" and scored at 4".  This will fit an A2 envy.  Isn't it adorable!  When using the Simple Stem Stamp remember to turn it over so the longer side is down.  Look at picture for reference point.  I hope you will enjoy making some of these cute cards.  Stampin' Up supplies used: Stamp Set: Simple Stems 133101 retiring June 1, Label Love (w) 130619 (c) 130622. Card stock: Pink Pirouette 111351, Whisper White 100730, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack 130135. Ink: Pink Pirouette 126956. Tools and Accessories:  Itty Bitty Banner cut out in Whisper White 129267, Circle Collection dies 130911, Artisan Label punch 130920, Paper Piercing tool 126189, dimensional's 104430, snail adhesive 104332, rhinestones 119246.  Non SU product used: Scallop punch, 5 mm google eyes, pink ribbon. Don't forget retiring supplies are by availability only and some of these are retiring by June 1st and 2nd.  As a demonstrator I don't usually do away with my retired stamps because I am to new to the job or just to attached.  Go figure!  Maybe one day I will need more room.   If you need supplies please use the catalog in the sidebar to access my online store.   Note: Reason for two pictures one has polka dotted ribbon and the other has plain.  Please leave a comment I love reading them.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment