Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hello, Doily (retiring)

Hello Stampers,  This stamp is retiring and I wanted to show you this card that I have been hoarding for over a year.  I saw this card on Tami Whites blog here and she has a video...so go check it out.  I wanted to make more, but this is a little more than I wanted to deal with.  You know, some cards only need to be made once.  LOL!  I used a different color card stock than Tami.  I used Chocolate Chip and she used Basic Black.  The image was stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink and white embossing powder applied and heat set.  Cutting the card stock and setting the Pretty n Pink ribbon was the challenge.  Tami made it look so easy.  This stamp will be retiring as of June 2nd so if this card makes you want it you better hurry and place your order with your favorite SU demonstrator or you can click on the catalog in my side bar.  The card stock Pretty n Pink has retired, but a good substitute would be Pink Pirouette card stock 111351, This list is the supplies I used:

Hello, Doily Stamp 122847
Whisper White Card stock 100730
Dimensionals 1044330
Snail Adhesive 104332
Whisper White Craft Ink Pad 101730
Chocolate Chip Cardstock 120953

Thank you Tami White for sharing this beautiful card!  Also, a special shout out to Wanda Williams for making the bottle cap SU pin.  Too cute! Thanks, Wanda.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment