Saturday, May 17, 2014

OH, HELLO/ But Goodbye to Stamp Set

Hi Stampers,  I was going through some cards that I made sometime ago looking for my favorite ones and found this one.  I made it in a class I took with Wanda Williams a fellow demonstrator.  I really like the card and the stamp set is retiring June 2nd.  It is still available at this writing.  I hate to see it go!  The base of the card is Whisper White with a layered card of Bermuda Bay.  You take the Chevron stamp and stamp it in Bermuda Bay and punch out with the 1 3/8"circle  punch, then take the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch and punch out the butterfly (use scraps large enough to cut circles out) and place the 1 1/4" circle punch over the cut out butterfly. Attach the circle butterfly over the chevron circle with dimensional's and remember to turn the butterfly's on the chevron circles in different directions and place rhinestones in the middle of the butterflies.  I used two different sizes of rhinestones.  Save some of the punched out butterflies for embellishments as shown in picture.  Use dimensional's for the sentiment.   The layered Bermuda Bay piece was embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder.  Stampin' Up supplies used:  Stamp Set:  OH, HELLO (w) 131931 (c) 130733. Card stock:  Whisper White 100730, Bermuda Bay 131197 and some scraps of Whisper White. Ink:  Bermuda Bay 131171. Tools and Accessories:  1 1/4" circle punch 119861, 1 3/8 circle punch 119860, Labels Collection dies 125598 (smallest one for sentiment), Bitty Butterfly punch 129406, Chevron Embossing Folder 127749, rhinestones 119246.  Hope you like!  If you need supplies please click  the catalog in the sidebar for my online store.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment