Friday, August 22, 2014

Anything goes Swap!

Our workshop met yesterday and our theme was Anything goes, your favorite set of stamps retired or new. Well, this is what they came up with and I don't have the details on the cards but wanted you to see them. On Ann's card notice in the left hand corner of the envelope she stamped a nest to coordinate with her card and I don't know what framelit she used. It is non -SU.
Ann and Joyce
Johnnie and Harriett
Joyce used the five way flower and it is a cute and bright card. Harriett used the  stamp set Polka Dot Pieces.  For my card I used Lovely as a Tree.  It will always be my all time favorite.  I used a retired embossing folder.  Can you tell I am ready for fall.
inside of Linda's card
 I still have one to come in.  Beth will send hers later and I will post it. They all did a beautiful job. Linda used Swallowtail butterfly and Summer Silhouettes.  My camera doesn't do it justice.  Thanks everybody for your contribution this month.
Linda's card

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin'Up
Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment