Monday, August 4, 2014

Well Worded

There was a card by Brian King on Pinterest and when I went to visit his blog here, I liked the colors but felt I wanted to change them up a bit.  Thanks Brian for the layout. He got a lot of awards at convention and he so check them out. I love to read his blog, not only is his cards colorful but it is a delight to read how he writes his articles. I changed my colors to Mossy Meadow (new in-color), Strawberry Slush and a piece from All ABloom DSP paper stack. This is cut an odd size 5 1/16 x 11 base card but it fits in the envelope. Someone gave me a pack of 12 and I have never used them.  I used # 6 and 7 circle starting from center of circles. The other two layers are Strawberry Slush 4 3/4" x 5 1/8" and the All ABloom is 4 1/2" x 4 15/16".  Crazy as it sounds it worked for me.  The Strawberry Slush works great with the Mossy Meadow.  This is a cute way to say thank you with this stamp set.  Can't wait to use them all.  Great set!  Listed below are the supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment