Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mustache and Masculine

I have been wanting to do a mustache card ever since I saw this in the book and the neat thing about it...there is a framelit to cut it out.  Yeah!  Again, it is the wonderful combination of black and white.  You just can't go wrong with this combinations.  The Designer Series Paper is Back to Black.  Love this combination.  The bow tie is from a celebration set (retired).  Sorry about that, but it just made my card.  I wanted to use the shoe that went with it but it didn't work  as well as the bow tie. I also used an embossing folder that is now retired (wasn't thinking could have used a different one) for the black strip across the middle of the card.  If you need any of these supplies used please check out my online store.  Thank you! Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment