Friday, August 8, 2014

Trick or Treat Fry Box!


Well.......I just couldn't help myself!  I made this little fry box in June just to see how it would do for a workshop project.  I didn't have the current stuff yet, but since have some on the way.  So, this box was made with last years DSP (that I loved) and hope this years will be as awesome.  The face on the box is from a set called Fun Faces created in 1997 (OOPs! giving it away as to how long I been stamping).  I just couldn't let this set go.  We have some coming out in the NEW Holiday Mini that you will just have to have. No Kidding! Well on to the project.. I used Craft White ink and White embossing powder for the face. Memento Black ink for sentiment, also a retired set.  That tells you I just couldn't wait for the new stuff once I got my fry box die!  The bow is ties with Pumpkin Pie 1/8" ribbon. Yep! also retired.  I get rid of nothing. The key to this is look in your stash of stamps and paper and make it your own.  The kids of all ages will love it.  Have fun creating, sharing and being inspired by what someone else does.  This little box will hold six of the mini chocolate candies or 3 individually wrapped Reese's Cups.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin'Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment