Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yee-Haw New Photopolymer Stamp Set

Angie Kennedy Juda's photo.


The NEW Yee-Haw Photopolymer Stamp Set


This is the new Yee-Haw Photopolymer Stamp Set that Stampin' Up just released.  This will make a great set to have for your little buckaroos birthday cards.  Item number is 138107 and you can purchase it from my online store.  Click on the catalog in sidebar.

I have heard some people say the photopolymer  stamps don't work for them, but I have loved them from the beginning.  They say they puddle on the stamp and then mess the image up on the  paper.  Well...this is what I do when I pull out a new set of polymer stamps.  I clean them with stamp cleaner before I ever use them and I also do this with any other rubber stamp sets I buy.  In other words I take the NEW off of them in the beginning.  I hope this tip helps some of you that have been struggling with this issue.  

Happy Stamping,   Johnnie Sexton



No comments:

Post a Comment