Monday, June 1, 2015

Graduation Cards

My twin neighbors are graduating next week from York Comprehensive High School in York, SC and these are the cards I made for them with a little cash inside.  The envelopes are from April's My paper Pumpkin  Kit.  The cards are cut to fit and I used two different stamp sets, Blue Ribbon and Pure Gumption.  Can't remember where the Congratulations came from, but it fit.  The stars were punched from the Itty Bitty Paper Punch set and the hat on the outside was cut with my Silhouette!.  The saying on the front is "The tassel was worth the hassle" in case you can't see it. For the card I used Basic  Black, Brushed Silver and Whisper White card stock.  Momento Black ink was used for images. I think it turned out pretty neat and I hope they will like them.  Below is a picture of the front and inside of card.

Any questions please email me!

Happy Stamping and Crafting,
Johnnie Sexton


No comments:

Post a Comment