Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sketch Challenge Card

I have been missing in action for a couple of days.  My grands are out of school and I have been enjoying them.  We went shopping and worked on their golf cart.  They will be leaving for the beach soon.  So, no crafting has been going on.  This card was made for a sketch challenge I entered.  The woodgrain embossing folder was used for the top layer and then I used Back to Black DSP for the large circle, Basic Black and Whisper White for the other two circles.  I used the circle collection by SUI.  The stamp set was Wetlands and I used two of the images plus birthday stamp all from same set. The two strip going across are about 1/2" and are on top of one another and they are layered on top of the DSP circle and the other two are put on with dimensionals.  You can never have enough masculine cards.  To me they are the hardest to make.  Have fun!

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment