Thursday, June 11, 2015

Wedding Cards

These cards were made with Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock.  The sentiments are from stamps sets by Stampin' Up called Your Perfect Day137160 and For the New Two 138562 and embossing folder Lovely Lace 133737. Pearls and black rhinestones were used for embellishments.  The ribbon is some I had on hand and it is a cream color.  The Deco Labels Colletion framelits, Label Love, and Apothecary framelits were used to make the shapes for sentiments.  For the inside I made a bell shape on my Silhouette Cameo in Very Vanilla and stamped a sentiment on it from the two different stamp sets listed above.  Easy and quick.

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton

1 comment:

  1. For the inside I made a bell shape on my Silhouette Cameo in Very Vanilla and stamped a sentiment on it from the two different stamp sets listed above. Easy and quick.top wedding songs

    ReplyDelete