Monday, June 29, 2015

Sketch Challenge

I joined a sketch challenge this month and this is what I came up with.  I used the new in-colors for most of the card.  Watermelon Wonder is the base card and for the next two layers Cherries on Top Designer Series Paper Stack were used along with the inks and Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim ribbon for the knot bow.  I cut the two layers on top at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 and the top layer at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, the tag was cut two inches at first and put in the tag topper punch and then I cut it down a little more to suit me.  The sentiment is from Sprinkles of Life stamp set in Watermelon Wonder with the sprinkles on the tag done in Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush and Bermuda Bay. Dimensionals were used to pop the tag on top
and glue dots were used on the ribbon.  The second picture shows the sentiment better.  On the inside is Happy Birthday.  I am in the middle of having to make quite a few birthday cards and was glad this sketch came along.

Supplies:

Stamp Set:  Sprinkles of Life (This set is the one if you buy SU will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House) Love that idea!!
C/S: Watermelon Wonder 138334, Cherries on Top DSP 138443, Whisper White 100730.
Ink: Watermelon Wonder 138323, Delighful Dijon 138327, Cucumber Crush 138324
Accessories: Dimensionals 104330, Snail Adhesive 104332, Glue Dots 103683

This was a quick and easy card to make and I hope you will make some.

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment