Sunday, November 23, 2014

Another Thank You

We made this card in our workshop and I cannot remember what the name of the DSP is and can't find a package to tell me where I got it.  Woe is me!  I think that tells me I have to much stuff!  But I do know what cardstock I used.  Very Vanilla, Old Olive (my all time favorite in the green family of colors), Cherry Cobbler.  Cherry Cobbler was used for sentiment. Sentiment is from Another Thanks photopolymer set.  Another of my favorite stamp sets.  On the inside I put a Very Vanilla insert. Quick and simple is the name of the game. Cherry Cobbler ribbon was used for the center of the card. Hope you will leave a comment and have a great weekend.  Stay warm!

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator


No comments:

Post a Comment