Monday, November 17, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Pie

I wanted to show you this cute October Paper Pumpkin Kit results.  I didn't get a picture of all the stuff that came in it.  There are enough supplies left to make a couple of cards.  I gave this kit to Ann Gordon to play with and this is what she produced.  Ann is taking chemo and sometimes doesn't feel like crafting, etc and this was right up her crafty mode.  This is what one slice looked like and she filled them with candy. I hope you like! Thanks Ann for such a lovely pie.



About Paper Pumpkin:  It is a kit you can receive each month from Stampin' Up.  Each month is a different theme and after they send all of the kits out, what they have left as far as ingredients for kit you can buy extra.  There have been several I liked so much that I had to do just that.  So...each month you will get a surprise at your door.  You can unsubscribe at any time and it is only $17.95 a month that includes shipping.  The subscription can also be sent as a gift to someone. Go to www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin and check out the details.  You won't regret it!  

Happy Stamping!
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment