Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cake Server and Pyrex Dish Clemson Style!

I have been working on several projects for my niece for her tailgating and camping ventures.  She gave me a cake server and told me to do what I wanted, so I did! Then I met a woman in Walmart that needed help with the size of a pyrex dish (she couldn't see the numbers).  She said she was looking for a certain size because a friend was going to glass etch the Clemson paw into the dish. Welllllll.....you know what that did to me! Yep! I had to go to Michael's and get some Armor Etch and a real sweet individual in Cheraw, SC shared an image with me.  Thanks Bethany...you are the bom! So, now I am enabled to do another craft.  I just love people who share ideas with others.  You are a special breed of people.  Not everyone is that generous.  Now on to the projects.  I decorated the cake server in orange and purple with the initial and then I etched the paw into the pyrex dish and then thought this needs more and put her last name on the side.  I think they turned out pretty cute for the first one's I did.  Yeah me!
Back side of cake server



Hope you enjoy my projects and this will give you inspiration to go play in your craft room today.  I bought my vinyl at Expressions Vinyl.  

Happy playing,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment