Thursday, November 13, 2014

My New Crafty Love!

As you all know if you have read my blog recently I received a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday.  It is now my most favorite thing to play with when I have time.  The uses for this machine are endless. You can make cards, boxes, monogram, transfers, stencils, ornaments and wall hangings... and so much more...that I probably don't even know about.  If you have been thinking about getting one...think no more, DO IT!  I had been thinking about it and a friend of mine had said she was going to get one, so we did it at the same time and we have had so much fun.  She put her granddaughters name on her wagon for her birthday.  It was so cute.  Sorry I don't have a picture to share.  You can put things on metal, wood, class, cloth, etc.  They are well worth the investment and technical support is very helpful.  I have had a bad sinus infection the last couple of days (haven't had one in several years) and this has helped to keep me going.  I like working with vinyl more than paper, but it is rewarding also. I think I like it better than stamping now.  I want to share a collage of things I have done recently: Christmas ornaments, wall art, and cards. I hope you can see these okay. All images are from the Silhouette Store. These are some gifts I have made for my niece to use and the card will be made in workshop on Monday.  Stampin' Up cardstock was used on all projects.

This month in club it is Christmas cards and thank you's  and this is what I will be swapping with the others.

Happy crafting,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment