Friday, November 28, 2014

Another thank You!

We used this stamp set the other day in workshop and I had it sitting on my work space and a piece of white cardstock laying beside it and it started calling my name.....do something with me! And this is what I came up with.  I love this photopolymer stamp set!  I was going to use the biggest thank you in the stamp set but it was just to big for me.  A very simple and quick cards to make.  I laid out all the layers and stamped them at the same time with a few mishaps along the way.  Took all of 30 minutes to make 8 cards.  Notice on one of the cards I used some Real Red twine but didn't like the way it looked so did not do the others with it.  At first I thought the hearts made it look like Valentine's, but then I thought its okay cause we should have a heart all the time, not just at Christmas and Valentine's.  This is what I am giving the workshop group as a thank you for the orders placed this month.  You could even place some rhinestones randomly to perk it up a little. This would look good in any color...go play with your inks and stamps!
Supplies used all Stampin' Up:

Stamp set: Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set 136835
Cardstock:  Real Red 102482, Whisper White 100730 and on the inside I used Whisper White
Ink: Real Red 126949
Accessories:  Labels Collection framelit for inside of card in Whisper White, Snail Adhesive 104332.

As you can see not much in supplies was used but the cards are cute and simple.  As always, you can purchase these supplies from my online store located in the sidebar, click on catalog.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, STampin' Up Demonstrator


No comments:

Post a Comment