Thursday, November 6, 2014

Megan and Makayla the Grands!

Just wanted to share the finishing of the Cross Country Season that my granddaughters participated in.  This was Makayla's first year for Cross Country and big sister Megan's third.  They do so well in sports that I have to brag, you know.  Megan was 9th in her school and number 38 in State (she competed with 160 other girls) say wow!  She runs on the Varsity Team!  Makayla finished 7th in her middle school division. They both made high honor roll while participating in Cross Country and they have a lot of homework to keep up with.  This is why I am bragging about them.  I made these cards (they had a surprise inside) awhile back with something to celebrate in mind with the girls.  The cards are similar but different in one tiny way.  One has rhinestones and the other one pearls.  And some of the paper is a little different, too. It was a joy to see the girls perform so beautifully  and the State meet was awesome. Makayla leaned over and told me she was getting nervous for the others and she wasn't even running.

Megan also celebrated her 14th birthday at the end of the season and I had wanted to make her a collage of her on horse, one or two with her sister and her initial in one of her favorite colors.  I hope she liked it.  They don't stay little long, do they!
Megan is on the left and Makayla on the right.  Horses name is Ratchet!


Thanks for letting me share this with you and I hope to be back with more as they both made the basketball team this year!  Go Indians!

Happy Fall Ya'll!
Johnnie





No comments:

Post a Comment