Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Birthday Gift For A Friend!

I wanted to do something special for a very dear friend of mine and since she makes her own cards I thought I would  do something in vinyl. It started with an 8 X 10 picture frame, 8 X 10 Whisper White card stock, Black 651 vinyl and a split monogram bought from the Silhouette Store.  I sized the monogram and added the names and it turned out great. We have known each other since high school ( I will not tell the years)  and she is a great friend to all my sisters and their families.  We get together at her house to swim, eat, make gingerbread houses, bake and just talk.  She is always there for us.  I hope she will have a place to put the gift.  She has a beautiful home filled with love.   The Silhouette Cameo machine has been wonderful to learn and I am still in the process of getting it right.  Whew! Lot to learn.  I hope you will leave a comment. We LOVE you Harriett!

Happy Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton

1 comment: