Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Paper Pumpkin

I really like the Paper Pumpkin kit this month.  If you have not subscribe to the monthly Paper Pumpkin kit you might want to reconsider or just do it.  Check it out here! It comes with everything you need to make the project minus the tape.  And the other neat thing is that it is delivered right to your door and you can stop it at anytime.  You will love them and you can also buy extra material each month if you want to do more of the project that came that month.  I have really liked the ones I have received and have been getting them now for about a year.   Well on with the project!!! This kit came with 24 bags and all the stuff to make the candy holders and you supply the candy.  Neat!! I did change up the twine they sent.  The one in the middle is the one that came with the kit.  I used Whisper White and a red that I already had.  They were a lot of fun to make.  Watch this video to see how easy it is to make these little treat bags.  I will have some other treat bags from last Valentine season in the next blog post.
Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton
Stampin' Up Demonstrator




No comments:

Post a Comment