Friday, January 30, 2015

Treats for Valentines

This treat bag and Monster Valentine are from last year.  Time ran out on me last year and I didn't get to use these little treat bags and the cute boy and girl monster candy holder cards You can buy any type of treat bag and do what you see in the picture.  I punched out some hearts, xo's, love and then stamped some with my Valentine stamps that I got a long time ago.  You can substitute anything you have to make these bags.  Stampin' Up has come out with a mini treat bag thinlit you can purchase.  It comes with a star, heart, bow and two words and several other small thinlits that you can die cut on you Big Shot.  This item is in the Occasions Catalog that just came out and is good until June 2, 2015. Item number is 137547. The Thinlit die can be purchased from my online store  by clicking in the sidebar and setting up an account and have it delivered right to your door. The little Monsters cards are so cute and I wish they were still available.  It is a lot of fun to make things from kits because everything is all there for you.  Hope everyone has a weekend and is getting ready for the super bowl!  

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment