Saturday, January 17, 2015

Baby Girl Welcome Card!

I couldn't leave the girls out since I had all the stuff laying on my work table.  So, I thought make a baby girl card before you clean up and here it is.  Maybe someone will need it soon.  I am sorry the picture didn't turn out as I wanted it to.  I had plenty of light I think my camera needs replacing.  I used Petite Pairs for the Welcome Baby sentiment and stamped the bow from Something to Say Stamp set. The inside of the card was finished with an oval  in Whisper White and several Crisp Cantaloupe bows were stamped at the bottom.  

Stamp sets: Petite Pairs 122497 for sentiment, Something to Say 134030.
Card stock: Crisp Cantaloupe 131298, Lullaby 133695 retired, Whisper White 100730. Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe 131176 Accessories:  1 1/4 Circle punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Heart border 133784 (for hearts), Crocheted trim (retired), dimensionals 104330, snail adhesive 104332, glue dots for hearts and trim 103683, 1 1/14 circle punch 119861, 1 3/8 circle punch 119860, Oval framelits 129381 (used this for the inside of card.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.  Johnnie Sexton



Note:  I really don't know how to get the word out so, I thought I would add a note to this post.  All my customers use my online store that is listed in the sidebar of the blog.  This way all your product will be delivered to your door and you can use your credit card and keep up with what you purchase. I don't have a group anymore and this was the way some of them wanted to do it.  This helps me and I don't have to worry about delivery and what not. This also gives me more time to create.  Hope everyone understands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment