Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love my Silhouette

I have a friend that needed a little cheering up while going through rehab after a stroke.  So, I wanted to give her something she could share with  grandchildren, caregivers or just for herself.  I had this little bucket sitting on a shelf saying "use me" and I did and it came out rather cute.  I used 651 White Vinyl from Crafty Vinyl and bought the monogram from the Silhouette Store.  It is filled with all kind of goodies...crackers, chocolates, bubble gum (you know who that was chosen for), suckers, Valentine candies, peanuts and sugar free candy. The bucket came from the dollar tree and was just the right size for all the goodies.  She was tickled to receive.  Now when the little grands come Nana can give them a treat. Wishing you a speedy recovery Rita!

Happy Crafting,
Johnnie Sexton

1 comment:

  1. This is such a thoughtful gift! I love that your friend can reuse the little bucket.

    ReplyDelete