Thursday, February 26, 2015

NOTELETS!

Notelets idea came from Sam Hammond Donald from the UK.  She is so wonderful with 3D items.  Check her out here ! You will be amazed. She is the #1 Demonstrator in the UK.  I thought this would be a perfect gift for some folks that have supported me through some tough times.   Thanks ladies you know who you are!  Now..... on to how to make the notelets.  Take a piece of Whisper White card stock and cut it 5 1/2' X 4 1 1/4". then cut a second layer 5 1/4" X 4" and sponge your desired color of ink around the edges of each piece.  Then stamp the initial and embellishment of your choice in the opposite corners.  Usually the same color you did the edges in.  Adhere them together and walla you have the cute notelet.  You can write on from and back.  I think it would be cute to put a small thank you in the corner to make some thank you notelets.  The inks I used are Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Melon Mambo all ink from SU. Since I need to mail them I decided to put them in a clear bag with a tag topper to let them know how much I thank them for their support.  I used the cellophane bags 102210,   6 X 8 on page 200 of annual catalog. Then I took a piece of Whisper White card stock 100730 and cut it 6 X 5 and scored it at 2 !/2" and then stamped the top with the thank you from the Another Thank You Set 136835. The tag was stamped in each color that coordinated with the color of the notelets.  This is one of my favorite go to Thank You sets.  I hope you will take the time to make you some.  Enjoy and let me hear from you!  I have still kept my online store available for anyone who would like to order supplies online and have them delivered right to your door.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy stamping and crafting,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment