Sunday, February 15, 2015

Seriously Amazing Pumpkin Kit

Love, Love, Love Paper Pumpkin kits and I have had this one a long time.  Just now getting around to playing with some of the kits I get each month.  Still cleaning out the craft mobile.  Got a long way to go because each time I run across something I have forgotten I have...then I sit down and play. Just like today.  I had good intentions of cleaning one room at a time and started off with the wrong room. This particular room has all of the Paper Pumpkin kits I have not completed.  OOPS!! Things may never get cleaned out.  These are wonderful kits and if you are in a hurry to make cards this is the answer to some of the situations you may find yourself. Well....enough chit chat lets get to the show and tell part.  The picture in the upper right hand corner are the cards and envelopes that I put together with the instruction folder you see on the right.  You can change these up to make them your own or you can follow the instructions precisely as they have them.  I did put my sentiments I stamped at different angles than what they had them.  I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes on some of the cards. They provide several stamps and  an ink pad each time they send out a kit.  That is what makes these kits so unique.  Visit Pinterest and put in Paper Pumpkin Kits from SU and see the amazing projects that people have done with these kits.  Some have altered them into the cutest bags, boxes and unique cards.  One of a kind!


Happy Stamping and Crafting!
               Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment