Monday, February 9, 2015

Cheerful Critters

When I first saw this stamp set in the Occasions catalog I knew I would need this set. Notice I said need not want. LOL! It is so cute and you get 3 different critters and 5 sayings.  You will be seeing more of the critters at a later date.  I just wanted a simple and cute card for a special birthday person.  The pop of color was a last minute thought because I was just going to do it in black and white and that for some reason just looked to stark for me.  So, hence the Real Red was added.  On the inside I used a strip of the dotted paper and a sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday! The inspiration for this card came from the blog BarbStamps. I changed things up a bit.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Basic Black 121045, Real Red 102482, Whisper White 100730 and DSP  Back to Black 133700. Ink: Black Memento 132708 for sentiment and image, Stamp sets: Cheerful Critters 137937 from Occasions catalog, Remembering Your Birthday 131350.


Happy Crafting and Stamping,
Johnnie
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment