Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Teachers Gifts!

This project was inspired by Bethany at Pitter and Glink check her out here  She has some free printables on her site that are just tooooooo stinkin' cute!  Please visit her blog and see what she has to offer.  Bethany does many different crafts and they all are so cute, wood, metal, vinyl, paper, etc.  My little neighbor that everyone adores (2 1/2 yrs old) has allowed me to do the gifts she wants to give her pre-school teachers.  When I saw this on Bethany's site I knew it was what I wanted to do.  The saying alone says it all.  I had the jars and it was just a matter of printing out the labels.  I used Strawberry Slush Card Stock for the hearts on the front of the bag.  The big hearts were cut on the Silhouette Cameo and the little hearts are stickers. For the top of the jar a piece of pink patterned card stock was cut in a circle and then the sentiment was altered a little and a circle framelit was used to cut it out.  The tag is also a free printable and I layered it on the same patterned paper as the top. Pink satin ribbon was used along with some twine to tie the tag on the jar.  It was filled with pink and silver wrapped chocolate kisses.  Who doesn't like chocolate and especially after spending all morning with the small kiddos.  For the bags a silver pen was used to write the names of the teachers and ribbon I had on hand was used to tie on handle.  Please take the opportunity to visit Bethany's site and see all of her wonderful projects and check out the free printables she is so graciously sharing with everyone.


Happy Stamping  and Crafting,
Johnnie Sexton
Hobby Demo SU

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog and sending people my way! I LOVE the way these pretty gifts turned out. I think part of the reason I love Valentine's Day so much is because of all the pink and ribbons and hearts, and your gifts have all these. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete