Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Candle Light for Shayna!

Shayna is the little 2 1/2 year old that lives next door to me.  When she comes for a visit the first thing she goes for is the little battery operated candles I have sitting in some flower votives.  The other day I was at Walmart and saw these big candles and thought of Shayna and her big sister. Shayna's Mom is going to be putting her in the big girl bed soon and I thought something like this might help with the move.  She could have her own light with her name on it. She really likes to see her name on things.  Her Mimi and Grammie monogram her clothes and she really likes to show them off. Her big sister just painted her room a light gray so I thought she might like one too.  I used a light gray and bright blue vinyl from Expressions Vinyl to cut out the names and stars.  The font I used is Lobster 1.4.  Today Shayna's color is blue, who knows what the color will be tomorrow.  LOL!


Happy Crafting,
Johnnie

2 comments: